James Newman is the senior attorney at James Newman, P.C., a law firm he founded in the Bronx in 1987. For nearly 30 years, he has helped people throughout the Bronx, Brooklyn, New York City, Westchester and Long Island with their medical malpractice and personal injury legal needs.
Mr. Newman graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 1980. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern District and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, as well as New York State courts. He is an active member of the New York State Bar Association, the Bronx County Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- Medical malpractice
- Personal injury
- Construction accidents and labor law claims
- Truck, bus and car accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School (1980)
- B.A., C.W. Post (1977)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Courts
- Bronx County Bar Association
- New York Trial Lawyers Association