Devin Newman is a third-generation plaintiff’s attorney who began practicing with his father, James Newman, and older brother, Kyle Newman, in the summer of 2014. Devin is an associate at James Newman PC who handles a variety of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents and slip and falls.
Devin received his undergraduate’s degree from Indiana University in 2012, where he majored in Journalism and Sports Marketing and Management. Devin went on to study law at Touro Law School and graduated in 2014.
Devin is licensed to practice in the State of New York and is admitted to practice in the Eastern District Federal Court of New York. He is member of the Bronx County Bar Association as well as the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- Indiana University 2012, Journalism, Sports Marketing and Management
- Touro Law School 2014, JD
- State of New York
- Eastern District Federal Court of New York
- Bronx County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association.